Friday, June 29, 2007

We were there!

At the iPhone launch on the NY Apple flagship store, 5th Avenue. It was pandemonium. There was a line just to hold the phone and try it out. Some observations:

- It wasn't made for users with long fingernails. It is touch screen and skin contact is required to operate the buttons. Women might have to trim their nails to use it. I really had a hard time operating the buttons since I have long nails when I tried it out.
- The screen retains smudge and would need to be wiped every so often.
- It is locked to AT&T and it sucks! We have a contract to another provider so it proves to be difficult to switch =(.

But otherwise, it's a magnificent piece of technology that I'd like to get my hands on! =) But not now... we'll wait when version 2.0 comes.

Detailed reviews here.



No comments: