Friday, June 29, 2007

How strong is your Gaydar?

I definitely agree with this article. It basically says that being gay is something innate, something found in your gene pool. They couldn't help being gay as much as we "straight" people couldn't help being straight. Explains a lot actually. But I'm sure there will be some debate on this. Here's a quick checklist. I can already imagine the ladies peeking over their date's puyo to see if it goes clockwise or counter-clockwise. Hehe.




Gay men are more likely than straight men to have a counterclockwise whorl.

**But you know, just by looking at the width of their necks, their coloring and the slightly colored hair of the guy on the left I think I can tell he's gay.


Gay men and straight women have an increased density of fingerprint ridges on the thumb and pinkie of the left hand.

The index fingers of most straight men are shorter than their ring fingers, and for most women they are the same length or longer. Gay men and lesbians tend to have reversed ratios.



Gay men and lesbians have a 50 percent greater chance of being left-handed or ambidextrous than their straight counterparts.

**Again, just by looking at the arms and the way he holds the ball and bends his hand slightly more, I can tell the guy on the right is gay =).


I forwarded the article to Lex and asked him to check his puyo to verify this theory. He not only did that but he actually measured his fingers as well. Haha. I wonder if he measured anything else? ;)

No comments: