Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stressed but Blessed

I have been in so much stress this past month. Much of it is because I had to make a difficult decision in my career. I am extremely thankful though that I was given those opportunities and choices in the first place. But really, life just isn't simple. And living and working in New York magnifies everything a hundred fold.

Now, it's just a waiting game. Those who know me know that I'm no good in waiting. I'm just too impatient. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it right now but hope that the gamble I took pays off in the end.

Here were the highlights of September for me. Just wanted to post them here so they won't be forgotten.

Sesame Place with friends.

With Big Bird



Joren having fun





Frog exhibit at AMNH

If you look closely, you would see 6 frogs in the pic. Eww!



Great food and restaurants

With Rommel and Lanie at The Sea Grill.



At The Odeon. I got incredibly tipsy that night.



Touring the Financial District with friends.



Girls giving homage to Hermes.



Last but not the least, bought myself an LV Epi Alma! Look at the big smile on my face. Hehe =)

1 comment:

V said...

i love the epi alma!

haha u wrote this 3 years ago, but which job did u decide on? i'm applying for a couple of investment relations positions right now. do you have any recommends for a well paying job?

such a classy bag!