Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Day


Happy Halloween everyone! I hope we'll be able to catch the West Village Halloween parade later. It's supposed to be really fun and over-the-top.

Anyway, today is my first day as a permanent employee. Yep, that's right I have been converted to a permanent employee by the client that I'm working for right now. After 2 years of being a consultant (a year of which was in Singapore), I can finally say that I'm a part of an organization. I can finally get full benefits, bonuses, a little job security, career progression and ofcourse no more agent pay cuts. A very good deal from whatever angle you look at it =). I just need to work harder and prove my worth more.

So for my first day, I wore a very special dress. It's made by my mom (thanks mom!). Inspired by this Zac Posen dress.


No comments: