Monday, July 9, 2007

Oui!

Having travelled recently to Paris, Montreal and Quebec fuelled our current obsession with anything French. We are planning on taking French language lessons, dreaming about going to the French countryside, and even thinking about living in France (!) in the future. I wonder if my recent thing for Louis Vuitton came from our travelling as well? Hehe.

Anyway, I saw this Christian Dior ring on the net this morning and I want one!! Unfortunately, I couldn't bring myself to buy it coz it's uber expensive =(. Here's to wishing that the universe would manage to conspire and bring one of this beauties to my finger!


4 comments:

Allan Antonio said...

I think we know of one boy who should be able to gift this to you. :)

Lynn said...

Haha. Kaya nga nilagay ko sa blog ko para magbigay ng malaking HINT! Hehe =)

Deiia said...

ehehehe!
Lex! take a hint!!
malapit na Christmas, this is THE gift!!!
oh, and if by any chance you guys meet a filipino-irish-american there who happens to be single, please tell him i'd love to have one too :P

Lynn said...

yes, dei. don't worry i'll keep an eye out for you. this would be a great engagement ring too! it will say to the world that you said "yes" ;)