Monday, July 16, 2007

Haircut in the City

After being shampooed and prepped for his haircut, Lex sat down on the hairdresser's chair.

Hairdresser: How would you like your cut done?
Lex: I want it scissor-cut.. take a little bit on the side, at the back and on top. Not too short.
Hairdresser: Ok. What number?
Lex: Huh? No! I want it scissor-cut. So don't use the clippers.
Hairdresser: You don't understand.. this is how we do things here.
Lex: What do you mean?
Hairdresser: We don't use scissors. We use clippers.
Lex: Huh? You don't use scissors to cut hair?!? I've never gotten a haircut without scissors!
Hairdressers: You don't want it?
Lex: No, sorry I don't want it... Can I at least have some wax for my hair? My hair is still damp.

Are we the only ones who think this was so funny? =) Take note, this was not a barberia. It was a unisex salon. Hehe.

No comments: