Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One!

We're back at the scene of the crime!

I'm not talking about the recent Trillanes episode. I'm talking about my wedding. Lex and I checked in at the Manila Peninsula today to celebrate our 1st Year Church Wedding Anniversary and to avail our expired Neilsen's dinner buffet certificates =). My wish is for us to have more wonderful, happy and prosperous years and decades together. But my short-term wish is for us to have more free time to pick and choose our wedding pictures!! So we can have our wedding album already =(. It's just our luck that we saw our photographer Dino Lara (at the hotel lobby exactly one year later covering another wedding) to remind us of our gross oversight.

Anyway, Happy 1st Anniversary Honey! I love being married to you! Mwah!

Look at my fingers -- One!

No comments: