Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shake Shack

Can I say that I just died and went to burger heaven?


After so many people have recommended this joint to us, we finally went to Shake Shack in Madison Square Park to give it a try. When we arrived, there was a long line at the counter. We didn't mind the wait as the weather was really nice and a jazz band was playing live.

Shake Shack




I must say that their burgers and shakes lived up to the hype. The meat was very juicy and tasty. The milk shake very creamy (and ofcourse fattening). Lex ordered the Double Stack burger which had the regular beef patty plus a crisp-fried portobello mushroom with melted cheese inside. I'm getting hungry just by describing it!


Yummy burgers




So for great American and comfort food dining, this is one of the best places to go. And besides, you might bump into someone you haven't seen for a long time. Like I did when I bumped into Pat. He was an officemate from my old company in Manila. I haven't seen him for almost 3 years. He's visiting NY for the weekend.


3 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bonita said...

hello lynn, i was browsing pictures of your flat! =) it's really lovely! nakaka-inspire! ;) hay, i wish i could fix up our place nicely too =) take care!

Lynn said...

thanks fritzie! most of it is just IKEA stuff so very affordable. im sure you can fix up your apartment quite easily too!